Monday, August 29, 2016

Dear Time

Here is a layout I completed that were inspired by two classes.


The journaling was done for this layout back in 2013, which was for Ali Edwards' Hello Story class for lesson 4, about time.
Shimelle's 20 Project class challenge for #6 was to "let Pinterest help not hinder."

I use Pinterest all the time for inspiration for my layouts. I "collect" my own pins from the blogs that I frequent and then go back to my boards when I need a little of inspiration. For this layout I used this pin as a starting point.


Since the topic was time, I found some clocks in my The Girls Paperie die cut pack. I had a few scraps from this collection remaining, but I also had purchased some patterned paper from Bazzil that was a pretty awesome match to supplement. 


The chevron paper was from Bazzil. I cut the pieces apart leaving a white gap for more contrast. 

I also found some metal clocks that I had in my stash from ki memories, maybe. Used some enamel dots to embellish each of my clusters.


My journaling I printed from my computer, putting emphasis on the word time throughout, and signed my name as it was written as a letter.


Added Thickers for and a card from a piece of patterned paper for the title. 

Really loved how this layout came out and glad this challenge enabled me to complete another layout!

Thanks for looking! Hoping to share another challenge with your soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment