Wednesday, August 10, 2016

December Daily 2015 -Day 15, 16 and 17

Today I am going to share 3 days of my December Daily 2015 album.


For Day 15, I kept it pretty simple. The kids got toys in the advent box for today, the only one for the year, and shows what the kids are into at the moment.


For Day 16, I got the Fuse tool out and created another unique pocket page. This page protector also started out as 2 4x6 pockets.

Used some of Ali Edwards' December Daily stamps to embellish the title card.


The back of the customized pocket page is a continuation of the front, what we have been watching.


I enjoyed finding images online to print in 2x2 squares to add to these pages of the shows and movies we have been watching this year.


For Day 17, I share the fact that I made the craft for the 3 first grade classes at Madeline's school. It has been a while since my Cricut has seen so much action!


Thanks for checking out my December Daily pages. More to share soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment