Tuesday, August 16, 2016

December Daily 2015 - Day 22

Here is my layout for Day 22 of my December Daily 2015.


Day 22 was all about my daughter's winter party at school. 

I put another brad on this side of the page protector since you could see the one on the other side. 


The bottom of this page protector is a 4x6 pocket but I had a few photos I wanted to fit so I created a photo collage in PSE. I used some digital elements, a paper and the snowman to have a base once printed. Layered with washi and labels once printed and in the album.


Created a shaker pocket on this page. Didn't need the real-estate for a photo or journaling on either side, so thought it was a great place to put another in the album. Added some metal rimmed stickers from my stash to place inside with sequins and stars and number die cuts.
Placed another metal rimmed sticker on the outside to balance all of the stuff that will stay near the bottom.

There are advantages to having my two older children in different schools. I can attend both of their holiday parties, since their schedules are different! Helps my December Daily that I can also place them in two different days! :)

Thanks for checking out another day in my DD album. Come back and visit soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment