Friday, August 5, 2016

December Daily 2015- Day 12

Here is Day 12 for my 2015 December Daily album.


On Day 12, the kids visited Santa. Maddie and I also shopped for our child from our church giving tree. Here are the pages to document those stories.


Kept the photo from Santa pretty basic. The number of the day and a few stickers.


Because I had a couple of really cute photos of the big kids wearing elf hats after visiting Santa, I chose to include them here. I also went through my Simple Stories DIY Christmas collection and pulled out all of my Santa themed papers, cards and embellishments, since they would work best here. 

Journalled the shopping trip with my daughter directly on the photo and embellished with a sticker and some fussy cut sequins from one of the papers.


Since I had run out of room for the journaling, I created a tag for a pocket behind the hello Santa journaling card. Used a circle punch to make it obvious it was there to be taken out to read.


Thanks for checking out my December Daily 2015 album!


No comments:

Post a Comment