Wednesday, August 17, 2016

December Daily 2015 - Day 21

Here is Day 21 for my December Daily 2015.


We barely made it to mail the letters in Macy's on this day. It was a bit of a stretch, but I was happy we were able to continue this tradition.

Used some other stamp sets from Ali Edwards on this layout, but they were from Techique Tuesday, that says "Dear Santa" and the "believe" circle. "The story of today" was a stamp from her 2015 release.



Before we left to mail the letters to Santa, the kids always mail their originals, so I scanned the letters to have a copy to add to my album.

Aaron created his letter at school this year. Loved the artwork on it! I worked with Maddie on hers at home on this day. She has known what she has wanted for a while though. On the top of the page protector where the pockets meet, I created an embellishment. I used a Tim Holtz/Sizzix die for the scallop circle and used a metal brad from the collection, but removed the epoxy center and created a new center with the day's number and used glossy accents to give it the epoxy look. Love how it turned out!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Only a few more days to share! Hope you will come back to check them out.


No comments:

Post a Comment