Monday, August 22, 2016

Madeline's Baby Album - 1 month

So instead of sharing some layouts that I brought to completion I thought I would share some pages I created for a new class I am taking- Shimelle's 20 Project. This class has been a great motivator to get back in the habit of scrapbooking!

She has created 20 challenges for herself, put them in a jar and randomly selects one and sets off to create a layout. She has also limited herself to 10 minutes to select the products to use and 20 minutes to create the layout. 

For the first challenge, it was to evaluate the current family album. 

Since I am not current with much of anything at the moment, I looked at my older daughter's baby album incomplete and decided to make some progress on it.

I then created this layout. 

 

I did fairly well in completing this challenge in the time frame. I had the products "kitted" already which sped that up. The products are mainly from the Becky Higgins/CK baby kit. The other papers are from Pebbles. The layered/stitched stickers were from either Amy Tangerine or Dear Lizzy. The puffy stickers were from Amy Tangerine.

Got out my Martha Stewart fringe scissors, which was inspired from a layout I found on Pinterest. Also used this sketch from Scrapbook and Cards Today.

I took this photo with my phone, so it isn't the best. I didn't take any close ups either, which would show the stamp detail that I added to the blue striped paper using Ali Edwards' newest baby stamp set.

Loving Shimelle's class! Loving that I am back to making pages again!
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment