Tuesday, August 9, 2016

December Daily 2015 - Day 14

This is Day 14 for my December Daily 2015 album.


On the left side of the album, this is the back of the pocket page that had the letters from Santa the day before. I pulled out a stamp set from Ali Edwards' Old/New story kit since the story for today revolved around my old stocking and Ally's "new" one. 

Used the chipboard and die cut stocking from the Simple Stories DIY Christmas collection and stamped "old" on one and "new" on the other. 


For the right page, I used VersaMark ink and stamped the old/new circle and past/present circle stamps from Ali's Story Stamp set. Also stamped them on white card stock and tucked them under the photos with other layered pieces. Found another circle love stamp from Ali Edwards and used it to embellish the top of the layout.



Used the large stocking die cut from the banner set for the SS collection. Was the perfect place to house my journaling. 


Happy to get some of my Story Stamps out and in use!

Thanks for visiting my blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment